***PRACTICE UPDATE Monday 4th January 2021***
WE ARE STILL OPEN AS NORMAL DURING THE CURRENT LOCKDOWN
As per governmment guidelines, Opticians will remain open during the latest lockdown. Please continue to attend your appointments as scheduled.
The Eyeworks team hope you are staying safe and well in what has become a very changed world over the last few months. We are all looking forward to the day where we can resume our normal daily life.
Infection control and hygiene have always been important for us but we have also been working very hard behind the scenes to develop new practice protocols and install new equipment to help keep patients and staff safe. There will be strict cleaning and disinfection of all touch points, provision of PPE, protective screens, and special UVC Sterilising equipment.
Some of the changes you may notice are:
- Sneeze screen at the reception desk
- Alcohol hand sanatising stations
- Removal of leaflets and magazines in the waiting area. There are fewer chairs in the area. The chairs can now be regularly wiped clean
- Social distancing floor markers
- Our staff will wear the necessary PPE
- UVC disinfection for any frames tried on
- Breath screens on our examination room equipment.
- Larger time gaps between eye examinations so the consulting room chairs and equipment can be cleaned.
We appreciate your understanding as we adapt to a different way of working. We will contact you prior to your appointment to fill out a short health questionnaire. In order to limit the number of people in the practice, we request you contact us before visiting.
The guidance given to us is continually changing so we will update you with any changes to our practice protocols. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will try our best to help you.
Please take care and stay safe.
All our love, Eyeworks team
Eyeworks Opticians have been caring for eyes, fitting and selling stylish glasses, frames, sports eyewear and contact lenses to the lovely people of Walton on Thames for many years.
Our customers, and their families, come back year after year because they trust our highly qualified optometrists and value our friendly, personal service. You won’t find anyone more committed to keeping your eyes healthy and your vision clear.